Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekend Review: My Life As A White Trash Zombie

my life as a white trash zombie
I didn't want to read this book. The cover kind of grossed me out, but this book was everywhere. Barnes and Noble, Books-a-million, even the books amazon suggested to me. I finally gave in and read it when I saw it at the library. I'm glad I finally stopped letting the cover bother me and read this. It's about Angel Crawford, a lady who doesn't have the easiest life. She wakes up after an overdose and is given a note and a cooler. She's forced into a job at the morgue, and now has a craving for brains. Also, this book has a little mystery to it. There's someone killing people and leaving their headless bodies behind. This book was a fun little read and I plan on reading the other books in the series.


Book rating: Five Out Of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment