Thursday, June 12, 2014

Women do not like creepy men

So today I was in my car, driving to work, and I noticed this beat up black truck was trying to keep the same pace as me. I thought that was kind of strange, and when he stopped next to me at a stop light I finally looked over to see a man old enough to be my great grandfather staring at me with an intensity that would give Hannibal Lector the creeps. The man had room to go up for the red light, he just wanted to stare at me. What did he think he was going to get out of staring at me? If he wanted to make me feel uncomfortable he succeeded. If he would have turned at the same place as me I would have called the police. There's another guy who goes to the same gym as me and he stares at all the women. I don't mean he causally checks them out while he works out. This guy is a full fledged creeper. He moves from treadmill to treadmill, getting a light workout while he creeps on the women. I don't understand why some men think this behavior is acceptable. Do these men think if they stare hard enough the women will be tempted to be with them? Do they think they will suddenly develop x-ray vision, or are they so desperate that they have to imagine these women having an interest in them. If I wrote about a character who did this he would not end up with the woman. He would very likely end up sad and lonely, or the villain. Moral of the story: don't be a creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment