Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weekend Review: Better Off Dead and The Underground City by HP Mallory

Since I didn't read anything new this weekend, I've decided to review two books that I read not to long ago. Better Off Dead and The Underground City by HP Mallory. As far as I know these books are only available in ebook format.

Better Off Dead is the first book in the Lily Harper series. Lily Harper dies when her guardian angel is off doing other things, and gets the chance to live in another body if she agrees to help lost souls get to their destination. I really enjoyed this book, I thought it was a fun read. Bill, the guardian angel, was disgusting at times, but I didn't find that to take away from the story. Sometimes he was even funny.

Five Out Of Five Stars




The Underground City is the second book in the series. I don't really want to say much about it, since I don't want to spoil it for someone who hasn't read it or the first book. I liked this one as well, but it was a little short. She didn't focus as much on her training as I thought she would. I can't say much more without spoiling the book, but it was a short, enjoyable read. I can't wait to read book three.


Four Out Of Five Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment