Friday, June 13, 2014

Casual Friday: Make Up Review Urban Decay Sin Primer

I know I missed last casual Friday. I posted, but it was related to reading and writing. Today I decided to do the first and probably only make up review for this blog. I tried a product that I absolutely hate. That product is Urban Decay Sin Primer. Why do I hate this product so much? Well, I got it with my naked 2 palette, and thought it would be my favorite out of the samples provided. It was my least favorite. While the others stayed and actually made my make up look nice, Sin got all over my face. It was in my eyebrows, my cheeks, and sometimes it even traveled to my chin. That might not have been so bad if it hadn't creased like crazy too. I think I will stick to the cheaper eyeshadow primers from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment