Saturday, June 21, 2014

Movie/tv adaptions, comic books...My dreams

I would like to start by saying these are just my dreams. I don't think these things will ever happen, but it would be nice if they did. I only have a little more editing to do on my werewolf ebook, then I can release it. I am still waiting on a cover, and that might be part of the reason I've been moving so slow when it comes to editing. I had planned to finish it yesterday, but ended up watching the British Being Human and We're the Millers instead. By the way, We're the Millers is a horrible movie that I would not suggest to anyone. I might review it for a casual Friday. This morning I was putting on my make up, and I found myself thinking about my characters. I found myself wondering if Anyssa and crew would work better on tv or as a movie. For some reason I found myself thinking they would make a better tv show. Maybe it's because I feel like I can write a lot of books about Anyssa. She's a werewolf who works for the FBI and uses her sense to assist her in solving cases. I can see a ton of possibilities for that. Something else that I'm working on, which involves the grim reaper and is just in it's first draft, works better as a movie. I ended up thinking about what my dreams are. I would love to have a comic book, or an anime. An anime tv show, not a manga, I do know the difference lol. I've watched a few animes, my favorite being the Death Note series, and I can see my series as an anime. I think it would work better as a regular tv show with actors, but I think it would be kind of fun to see my characters in anime form. I know it's not as popular in America as it is in Japan and I probably wouldn't have much of an audience. I don't think the zombie story I posted would do well in any medium other than comic books, or that's how I see it anyway. My number one dream is that I'll do well as an author and lots of people will read my book. I'd do book signings and meet people who've read my work. I'd love if any of those things happened, but I know that they are just dreams. I may not even sell one copy of my work, but I won't know unless I keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment