Friday, June 20, 2014

Casual Friday: The Bling Ring

Why did I think this movie would be good? I heard it was based on a true story and found myself wanting to know more. I rented this movie from the library, but I only managed to get through half of it. The movie is basically about a bunch of kids who "break into" celebrity homes. Most of these celebrities leave their doors unlocked or a house key under their mat. The most entertaining part of this movie was seeing all the things celebrities had in their houses that I could never afford. When these teens weren't robbing they were doing drugs, dancing in front of a web cam, taking selfies, bragging about their crimes, doing other stupid things that did not merit a movie about them. This is one of the worst movies I've tried to sit through.

No comments:

Post a Comment