Saturday, June 14, 2014

My first book haul

I've never bought more than four books at once, but I discovered bookoutlet.com and went a little crazy. I ended up with eleven books, two aren't pictured since I got them for someone else. Here's what I got in my first haul:

These Girls by Sarah Pekkanen: This is not something I normally read, but I was feeling extra girly and the blurb sounded good.

The Mythology of Supernatural: I'm a huge fan of the show, so when I saw this for only 2.49 I had to get it.

Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn: I'm a huge fan of her Kitty books, so I decided to try something else by her. I know it's young adult, but I've come to think of young adult as a novel with a younger heroine and less "bad" stuff.

Pretty by Jillian Lauren: Again, not something I normally read, but it seemed cool.

Beastly by Flinn: I love fairy tales, or retellings of them so I wanted to give this a try. I also really enjoyed the movie.

Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal: I grew up reading the sweet valley twins, so when I heard about the adult novels I had to pick one up. Unfortunately, I haven't heard good things about it.

First Grave on the Right and Second Grave on the left, both by Darynda Jones: This seems to be the type of book I usually fall in love with, and the covers are awesome. I actually would love to own a pair of shoes like the ones on the cover. I have actually wanted to check this out for awhile so I picked up two books in the series.

Kitty's Greatest Hits by Carrie Vaughn: Love the Kitty series.

No comments:

Post a Comment