Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekend Review: The Mythology of Supernatural

I think I should start this review off by saying that this book was not endorsed by anyone from the Supernatural show. It is something I think every Supernatural fan should have in their collection. This book is basically an explanation of the symbols, and some of the characters in the show. It stops at season five, so there's nothing about leviathans, which I would have loved to read about. I have googled a lot of the monsters on this show, but this book tells me a little more than I learned through google. The only complaint I have is that some of the monsters aren't included. There's no mention of the woman in white or bloody Mary. This book seems to focus more on angels and demons. There's not much else to say about this book, since it's the type of book you leaf through when you want to find out more about a monster you're watching at the time that you're watching it. It is a great book, and I do recommend it to anyone loves Supernatural.




Five Out Of Five Stars

Buy the Book

No comments:

Post a Comment