Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vampires Vs. Werewolves

In the book I'm currently editing (and hope to release sometime in August or September) there is a world full of supernatural creatures. My book focuses on a female werewolf named Anyssa, who is forced to become the alpha of her pack after the rest of her family meet a gruesome end. There are a few other werewolves who appear, but they are supporting characters. The book also includes vampires, but they have a lesser role (maybe that will change in the next book). I've been thinking recently about which I prefer, werewolves vs vampires, and the answer is werewolves. There have been interesting vampire stories, but I always prefer reading or watching the werewolf ones. Most of the time the vampires in the stories are so old, but the werewolves are usually the result of a bite. They are usually learning to cope with what happened to them. My book will feature both bitten and born werewolves, as well as an old vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment