Monday, July 28, 2014

Final Edits

I've been having trouble editing lately, so I decided to edit in order. I've never edited anything in order before, but I'm going to start over from the beginning and try to tackle a chapter a day. I've been in the final editing stage of my project for about a month, and I think it's because I'm unmotivated. The piece is already finished, it just needs to be looked over one last time. If I want this to release in August/September I can't afford to take any off days. I have to edit. I have to finish this project. I need to turn my phone off, free myself from all distractions, and finish this. I've been working on this for too long, and I care about it too much to just let it sit on my computer. It's time to finish it and upload it to amazon and nook. I have to avoid the internet, stay away from twitter and facebook and finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment