Saturday, July 26, 2014

To Be Read

I haven't had time to read recently, so my to be read list is growing. I thought maybe if I listed these books I would get through them a lot quicker.

Silence of The Lambs This book has probably been on my tbr list the longest. I've read all the other Hannibal books and plan to reread them, but I just never got around to reading this one. Silence of The Lambs was the Hannibal movie that I liked the least so I decided to read it last. I decided to take a break from the Hannibal books right before I read this one, and it's just been sitting on my books shelf for years.

The Hunger Games/All I haven't read any of the Hunger Games books, and I think now is a pretty good time to start.

Double Dexter I actually started reading this book and never finished it. I need to read the rest of the books in the series as well. I think I stopped reading this because I watched the ending of the show and was disappointed and needed to distance myself from Dexter.

Horns I've been dying to read something by Joe Hill (Stephen King's son), and I thought I was going to read the graphic novel first. After seeing the trailer for this movie I knew I had to read it, and I'll probably watch the movie as well. I have it on hold at the library.

Warm Bodies loved the movie, but I heard the book is a million times better.

I would also like to read more by Richard Matherson. He's an amazing author, and his novels still hold up, even though they were written a long time ago. A lot of his books have been adapted into tv shows or movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment