Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Water Park

I wasn't going to blog today. I didn't do any writing or editing, in fact, I went to a water park. I spent the entire day there, until the park closed, and now I'm tired and I'm probably going to go to sleep right after posting this. Anyway, when I went to the water park I tried some new things, I also chickened out a few times. I climbed the steps and got the the front of the line and left. I also went on the worst ride that I have ever been on. I screamed seven times total at the park. I rode on bumper cars for the first time ever and had a lot of fun.Why am I writing about it? Because it was an experience, and writers learn from experience. Even if it's bad, it's still something we can write about. Sometimes when something bad happens to a writer they use writing to cope with it. I know I've had to use writing to cope with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment