Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend Review: Catching Fire

For some reason I really dislike Gale. I dislike him in the movie as well, but I thought that was because the actor that played him was dating Miley Cyrus. Now I think it's because Gale is incredibly boring. I don't usually like love triangles in books, but this one isn't overly lovey. Katniss thinks she either has to be with Gale or has to be with Peeta. She's not sure how she feels about them. She doesn't have time to figure it out, since she's thrown back into battle. This book seemed much shorter than the Hunger Games. Maybe it was because the library gave me the large print addition. The more I read about the other tributes, the more I wished I could read their individual stories, not just Katniss's.





FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS

BUY THE BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment