Thursday, August 28, 2014

The track I'm on

As far as getting the word out about my blog, I'm on the right track. When I started this blog I knew nothing about blogging, and had maybe five hits. Now I average about 24 hits a day. I hope when I finally finish editing that those hits translate into sales. I still plan on sending my book to reviewers, and I might make business cards. I'm almost sure that I'm going to have to buy a little ad space somewhere, but I have to research that. I'm not the type to throw my money into something that I'm not sure of. I'm probably going to make a few youtube videos, one about my main character's name, and some other random ones, like answering questions if anyone has them. Maybe a book chat for those who have read my book. If I get good at Spanish (which I doubt), I'll make a Spanish edition of my book. I'd really like to have as many people reading it as possible. I'm also going to use kindle, nook, and createspace to publish. The werewolf novel that I am writing now is actually the first in a trilogy, but I plan to take a short break to write a really silly grim reaper novel, which I don't have any plans to make a series out of, but I could. I think live chats would be key in getting people interested, and I will also have to make a facebook page. I've been putting off making a website, but I know I need to do that too. Twenty four is a lot of clicks, but I still want my audience to grow. I'm also considering changing my hair to match a character's if I sell enough books. It would have to be the grim reaper book, she's got some interesting hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment