Friday, August 29, 2014

Casual Friday: Let's Talk Comics

If you've been reading my blog for any period of time, you know that one of my dreams is to be able to create a comic book. I can't draw, but I do have the perfect idea for a comic. I even have everything written down in a notebook in case I ever get to create said comic. It's actually a lot darker than I usually write, probably straight up horror that I've decided to call scifi. Anyway, as you have probably guessed, I love comics. I don't own as many of them as I would like, and the ones I own are mainly horror, but I do like to keep up on some of the storylines. I collect the 30 days of Night comics, and I have the first Crow comic (I would love to get the newer ones, but my budget won't allow). I also have Spiderman, Daredevil, and Ghost Rider. Maybe a Punisher or two. People always ask who are my favorite superheroes, so I guess I should go into a bit of detail. The horror comics will always come first (wanting to check out the Dexter comic and the Freddy and Chucky comics), but I like Marvel way more than DC. My favorite Marvel heroes are Daredevil, Elektra (her movie still sucked), the Punisher, Spiderman, Venom (I know he's not a hero), Captain America (huge crush on Chris Evans), Ghost Rider, Wolverine, sometimes Blade. The only comics I really like at DC are Batman and Harley Quinn. I'm not sure what attracks me to comics, or the characters that I like, but I do know that I would really like to cosplay one year. I'd love to go to comic con (I probably want to go to Hollywood Horror Nights a little bit more though).

No comments:

Post a Comment