Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Crazy Day

Today was a very hectic day, so this will be a more personal post. I missed a whole day of writing because of the events today. I woke up early to go to school, checked my schedule before I went since one of my classes says TBA. So when I got to the school they sent me to the math building. It turns out they had put me in a class in a far away city. I was not pleased. I had to register for a class and go to said class five minutes after registering. The class had already started yesterday, so I was a day behind. I had to take a test to bypass some of my homework. After school I had to turn in some forms and waited forever. After that I ate and went to walmart and the gym. I know, dull day, but it held me up from editing. Tomorrow I have work and school, but I hope to get some writing done. I also have more than an hour between classes and it makes no sense to go home and come back. I may bring a notebook with me and work on something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment