Monday, August 25, 2014

Distractions

I thought that I would be further along in the editing process by now. As it stands, I'm only on chapter six. There aren't that many chapters, since it's closer to a novella than an actual 300 page book, but I'm still a good way away from where I need to be. I've been letting myself get distracted. I started school today, and I've been applying for new jobs (I can't take the one I have anymore). I have an interview tomorrow, and I'm hoping all goes well. I am also letting myself get distracted by things like the internet, and I can't. Writing is my dream and has always been my dream. I also know that I have to be realistic. I probably won't make very much from writing, which is okay. I didn't get into writing to make tons of money. It would be nice, but it's not realistic. I have to have a job so I can support myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment