Monday, May 26, 2014

Writting apps

Above is a picture of the 'writing page' set up on my phone. I decided that I needed this set up, because I'm not always home when the urge to write hits. My phone's background features my cute min pins, in probably the only picture I have of them together facing the camera. The apps that I use the most on this set up are drive, dictionary, and thesaurus. I love the fact that I can write something in drive and it's automatically on my computer. The ones I use the least when writing are slacker radio and write. Write is basically just a blank white piece of paper that just keeps getting longer. I downloaded it before I downloaded drive, but I find that I like drive more, as I can add more pages and separate what I need to. Slacker radio is just horrible for writing. I used to use it a lot, before they got video ads that you actually have to click off or it won't play anymore music. I use it for the gym sometimes, but even then it's distracting. It's made me lose my train of thought while writing, and I am about to ditch it at the gym in favor of listening to Brandon Sanderson's class lectures. I also only use blogger every now and then. I prefer to write in my blog on my computer, but it's nice to have the option of writing on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment