Sunday, May 18, 2014

Doubts

As a writer I often find myself doubting my work. I think all writer's do, even Stephan King. I think I let my writing doubts hold me back sometimes. Instead of stopping to think about the words on the page I find myself staying away from the computer. I hate when this happens, but I find it hard to get back into the groove of writing. Sometimes I end up staying away from the computer for a week or so. I think this is why I haven't finished anything sooner, that and work. I feel myself questioning if I am good enough or if I should just give up. To give up would be giving up on my dream and the moment I do that will be the saddest moment of my life. Sometimes I wonder if anyone will read what I write, and honestly, it would mean the world if even one person read what I had to say. I know a lot of writers go through this, I just wanted to put it in writing. I thought if I got it off of my chest, it would help me. Maybe I could get rid of some of those doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment