Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's time for me to sit down and write a blurb

Nothing gives me writer's block more than when it's time to write the blurb. For some reason it's hard for me to write about what my book is about. I know what it's about, I wrote it, but for some reason the words to describe it won't come when I am sitting in front of that blank document. Why is it so hard? Is it because I don't like talking about myself, therefore, I don't like talking about something I've created? Is it because my book is so packed with awesomeness that it's hard to put into words. Maybe it's because I don't know much about marketing, which means I'm not sure what would sell the book. Whatever it is, I need to get over it. I'm editing the final chapters and the book will be ready for publication soon. I feel like I should have done this sooner, so that I would have more time to edit the blurb. I just can't wait until it's done and I have a blurb to represent my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment