Friday, September 26, 2014

Casual Friday: My future plans

I post a lot about my plans as a writer, but I don't really post about my plans for myself. Right now I'm going to school for journalism. I was going for billing and coding before, but I don't really have a passion for that. I couldn't really see myself doing the same thing over and over. I need something different. Right now my job is the same thing over and over, and the days pass slowly. I'm grateful that I have a job, but I know I can do better. Journalism is something that I was drawn to. I already love writing, working for a newspaper or blog site would be great. I'm also looking into tv journalism, which means a job like the evening news. I'm not sure how I would like being on tv, but I know the job wouldn't be boring.





By the way, I made a few edits to the books page. Nothing big, just a brief synopsis.

No comments:

Post a Comment