Saturday, September 27, 2014

Goosebumps?

I've been thinking a lot about the old Goosebumps tv series. I used to love it as a kid, but now that I'm an adult my feelings may have changed. I have been considering re watching the series and posting a review of what my adult self thinks of the show I used to love as a child. Will I think it's silly, or will I love it as much as I did then? I know what I thought about it as a kid. I never missed an episode. I think that I actually read the books first, and I remember watching the first episode about the Haunted Mask. That has always been one of my favorite episodes. I introduced the series to my sister when she was old enough to watch them, and to give myself an excuse to still watch them. Maybe I could watch them with my sister and see if they are as great as we remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment