Friday, September 5, 2014

Casual Friday: Out Of Ideas

I had an idea for a blog and I forgot it. It was a good idea, but I thought of it when I was at school and I forgot it by the time I'd gotten home. Since I forgot my idea, I'm going to write about school. It's interesting for me to go back after missing a semester. It's interesting for me to take Spanish. I have no idea how to speak Spanish, and it's really confusing for me. My teacher is nice though. I like her, even though I have no idea what she's saying when she speaks Spanish. Math class is another story. I've never liked math to began with. The only thing we do in math class is go to the computer lab and go to mymathlab.com. The teacher doesn't teach us. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in that class, but I do know that I have to spend two hours in that class that I am not scheduled to be in that class. It's required. I haven't met any cool new people. I'm not really a people person.

No comments:

Post a Comment