Sunday, October 16, 2016

An Idea that won't go away

I have this idea that keeps coming back to me, but it's not for a book. One of the things that I have always wanted to do as an author is connect to other authors and readers, and it's possible with social media, but I think there could be a better way. If I knew how to build websites I would build one where authors and readers could interact on a different level. It wouldn't be like good reads, although it would probably have some elements. Authors would be able to search for reviews with ease and vice versa. The website would allow people to search for categories that they enjoy reading in, and allow other authors to connect with each other for promotions, book cover quotes, and allow them to recommend books besides their own. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right place for this, but I would love a website like to this exist. I wish I had the tools to build it.

No comments:

Post a Comment