Monday, April 13, 2015

Free Kindle Books

I recently downloaded a bunch of free kindle books. Kindle books are usually given away free when an author wants to expand their audience, or when they just want to get their work out there. I think giving away kindle books for free is a good way to get reviews and get more people to check out a book, but how do I feel about this as a reader as opposed to a writer? I haven't read a single one of the kindle books that I've downloaded yet. All of them are just sitting there on my kindle app, waiting to be read or at least cracked open. I guess I just feel more willing to read a book that I was willing to pay money for. Not saying that the free books aren't great, a lot of them are, but I feel like if I'm willing to spend money on something I better read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment