Friday, April 10, 2015

Casual Friday: Tv shows

I'm trying to share more about myself, since I want to build a relationship with those who may be interested in reading my work. I'm still not really sure where to start, so I will start with my favorite tv shows. 

The Walking Dead: I, like most others, seem to find myself watching whenever a new episode is on. The last season dragged, and there really was no big bad, but I think I'll tune in next season and to the spin off!

Supernatural: Another show that's starting to drag for me, but I can't stop watching because I want to see where it goes. 

American Horror Story: I almost gave up on this show last season, but I want to see how the seasons are connected. 

IZombie: A fairly new tv show. I loved Veronica Mars, and I'm starting to love this. 

Awkward., Catfish, and Finding Carter: This mtv trio is the perfect boredom killer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment