Saturday, April 2, 2016

Weekend Review: Pokemon Yellow

I remember playing Pokemon yellow when I was younger. I was hooked to my game boy color until I beat the game and caught the legendary Pokemon. I was so excited when I heard that yellow, red, and blue were going to be available for the ds. I knew that I had to get yellow. I love Pikachu, and every pokemon game has had me hooked for days or weeks. I thought they would remake the game and improve the graphics, but it is just the same game from the gameboy color. Gameplay is the same, since it's the same game. I love playing the old game, and had forgotten how hard it was compared to the newer ones. It's the same game that I fell in love with, I just wish they had at least upgraded the graphics. Despite that, the game still looks good, just not as good as the newer pokemon games. I may purchase red as well, but I am undecided. I would give pokemon yellow a 9.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment