Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekend Review: Persephone by HP Mallory

I don't know if I started to do a review on this book before. I started to read it and then stopped because I was in the process of losing my boyfriend. I only got to read it in short bursts when he was in the bathroom. I found that this book made up for the last book being so short. I loved the first two books, but this one seemed to drag on just a little bit. I feel like this one had a lot more action than the last one, but I think it could have been shortened. This was also kind of a give or take novel. I feel like it really did nothing for the series. I do still plan on picking up the next novel, which I know is already out.


I also wanted to add a note that I am trying to get more focused on reviewing books or book based movies for the weekend review. I will still review other things, but I think maybe I could squeeze in two weekend reviews, one for books and one for other things. I also have been working on my youtube channel, so please check that out, the username is Geezenstack444 or Jade Plays Games (I'm not sure which, but I will try to add the link to my contact page). Thank you to everyone who enjoyed my '100 word' story. I might try to do another one sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment