Saturday, April 23, 2016

Weekend Review: Mario and Luigi Paper Jam

I was planning to start reviewing books every weekend, but I didn't read anything this week. I am considering a book review and a movie or some other type of review each weekend. I think it would be fun, and I am always checking out new things. I am currently considering watching that movie Maggie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, the movie where he has to protect his zombie daughter. Anyway, I am trying to get a video gaming youtube channel off the ground and to do that I have to play lots of video games. I love Mario games and have loved them since I was little. I also love to share them with others, as this video shows. One video game I would not recommend picking up is Mario and Luigi Paper Jam. I already knew about the negative reviews of this when I decided to check it out. I love Paper Mario, although the last one on the ds wasn't that great. I remember playing the first one on the N64 and really loving it. Mario and Luigi paper jam is basically about catching Toads. I hate Toad. Whenever I see Toad I know that something stupid is about to happen. Toad is probably the most helpless character in any Mario game. Also, in the very first Mario game why do Toads just randomly hang out in Browser's castle? Anyway, the princess is kidnapped, but you have to find and catch Toads so they can make things out of cardboard for you. I never get game rage, or almost never do, and this game made me very honestly annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment