Friday, April 1, 2016

2016 Reading Goal

I don't log into goodreads often, but I did this morning. It surprised me to find that I hadn't met my reading goal last year. Last year I had only read a handful of books, and most of them I hadn't finished. Once I started living with my boyfriend I was only allowed to read or look on my phone when he was in the bathroom, which had an effect on my reading habits. This year goodreads asked for my 2016 reading goal and I put 10. 10 books. I only feel that I am capable of ten books. I know that may seem pitiful, but only being allowed to read when my boyfriend was in the bathroom hurt the way I read. I can no longer pay attention and get bored after a few minutes of reading. I would like to read more, but I think I need to get back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment