Wednesday, February 4, 2015

How do I make my dream come true?

Today I realized that I've been working for ten years (since I was twenty). The jobs I've been working haven't been ones that I've liked, but usually I can find something about the job that doesn't make me totally miserable. The jobs I've been holding aren't ones that I like, and I know I have to go to college to get something better. The reason I bring up my job at all is because I'm not doing what I dream of doing. I'd love to be getting paid to write books, but so far I haven't finished one. I think even when I was a little girl I wanted to write. I used to write goofy little horror stories and show them to my parents and teachers and sometimes to my friends as well. I fell like I'm not driven enough. I feel like I need to do something to ensure that I have time to sit at the computer and type out at least a paragraph a day. I need to use the notebook that I carry everywhere. I need to get motivated and snap out of this funk, because I can't let my dream pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment