Friday, February 20, 2015

Casual Friday: Things that women in their thirties shouldn't wear or do...

I recently turned thirty, and although I don't look or feel thirty, I was annoyed when I came across an article telling women what they should throw out when they turned thirty. I read the entire article, which was more like a picture gallery. Each slide made me more annoyed. Some of the things were ridiculous and probably meant as jokes, but others where things such as graphic tees and Pink. I see women of all ages all the time wearing sweatpants from the pink line, and I never consider them too old for the products. Clothing and make up does not have an age limit. Articles like that one only serve to make women feel self conscious about themselves. I feel like all women should be themselves, dress like themselves in the appropriate situations. Clearly no woman should wear a graphic tee to a job interview or a fancy dinner, but that doesn't mean there's no place in their closet for it just because they've turned thirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment