Thursday, November 6, 2014

About the weekend review

I have decided that I want to take submissions for my weekend reviews. I'm a writer first, but I also enjoy reading and reviewing. I think it would be a good idea to figure out a way for people to submit books for me to review on my blog. I would prefer self published novels, since I'm about to step into that world and I know I will need all the help that I can get. I hope when I finally decide to release my novel into the world that there's someone there to help me. Now, if I do decide to review self published novels, that does not mean they will get a positive review. All novels will get the review they deserve, which is what I would want for my own book. If you're interested please find a way to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment