Sunday, April 8, 2018

Zombie Bite's Blurb


Three years ago, I watched as a virus wiped out most of the population. Everyone that I cared about died, and then they came back with a hunger for flesh. I didn’t think I would survive in this ‘new world’, but then I met Eli. He taught me how to fend for myself, and we ended up forming an unbreakable bond. You can call me naive, but I thought Eli would never get bitten. Now he's infected with the same virus that killed so many people. There are whispers of a cure. I had never put much faith in the cure before, but I’d do anything to save Eli. I convince him to search for the cure with me, but we’re both aware of how dangerous our mission is. The infected may be mindless killing machines, but the few surviving people are worse. Will we be able to find the cure without losing our lives along the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment