Sunday, June 14, 2015

Weekend Review: After Dead by Charlaine Harris

I decided to do another weekend review since I had checked After Dead out of the library as well. I remember when After Dead was released, I had already lost my excitement for the Sookie series and did not buy this or the last three Sookie books. This one was about fifteen dollars for the hardcover and very thin. I browsed through it in the store, but to be honest, it wasn't that appealing. I decided to pick this up at the library while giving Harris's new series a try. I advise anyone who may be interested in this book to do the same, go to the library. Do not waste money on this "book". I had forgotten who some of the characters were and skipped through to the ones I actually remembered and cared about. None of them had great endings, some of them were short, some of the endings were terrible (people dying and divorcing everywhere). It's the type of book you can read in five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment