Monday, June 8, 2015

Big News!!!

I realize that I haven't shared much about my writing lately. I had been planning to self publish Hair Of The Wolf as my first release, but I decided against that. As I was looking at Hair of The Wolf I realized that there was something that didn't fit with the ending, so I took a break from that to work on another story(one featuring grim reapers). When the first draft was nearly complete I decided to look at all of my work, and I came across Zombie Bite. Zombie Bite was a short story that I wrote about zombies. I think that I may have even put the first few paragraphs online because I wasn't sure what to do with it. It was complete, aside from needing a few edits, but it was short. It might be fifty pages, and there are two other short chapters I have on my computer relating to Zombie Bite. I have decided to finish editing Zombie Bite and self publish it. I will look at the short chapters and possibly post those on this blog. I will probably also include them in the book itself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment