Monday, March 2, 2015

Does a book have to be well written to be enjoyable?

If you asked ten different people what makes a book enjoyable for them you'd probably get ten different answers. I wouldn't be able to think of just one answer if I was asked that question. Something I've never really thought about is if the book has to be well written to be enjoyable. With the recent release of the 50 Shades movie, I've noticed lots of people commenting about how poorly written. I haven't read the book myself (or seen the movie), so I can't really say what if the errors in the book would be enough for me to put it down. I have put down books in the past because they were poorly written. Although I have put books down, that doesn't mean that they have to be perfectly written to be enjoyable. A book can have typos, or use the same words over and over more times than it should and still be a good book. I think a book can have errors, I am going to try my best to write the best book that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment