Friday, March 27, 2015

Casual Friday: My first job

My first job, as you may imagine, wasn't anything glamorous. In fact, it was the opposite. My first job was preparing food at McDonald's. I used to have to wake every morning at around four in the morning so that I could prepare to be there for five in the morning. I did things like prepare the salads and yogurts. It wasn't the greatest job, but it allowed me to buy a cd or dvd each week while I saved the rest of my money for a car. It was while working there that I started playing a lot of video games. I played video games since I was young, but it's different when you're older and you play them. I started playing games like the sims and Spyro. I started going to a place called Rhino Games that sold used games for older gaming systems. I would get a few games every week and play them with my sister. We would usually go together. Rhino games had a deal that if you bought two games you got one free, I usually let my sister pick one and I picked the other and we would both decide on the free one. That's actually how I ended up playing Resident Evil 4. Resident Evil is one of my favorite games, well the Resident Evil games that I've played. I guess this blog is more about what I spent my money on from my first job.

No comments:

Post a Comment