Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekend Review: Divergent

I won't go into this review too much, because I simply didn't finish it. I wanted to read it before checking out the movie, but I couldn't get into it. The book is long for a young adult book, which may have been part of the reason I put it down. I couldn't force myself past page 73 of 487. The book itself is like a mixture between the hunger games and the giver, both of which I've already read and enjoyed. The people in this book are divided into groups and assigned certain things based on the groups assigned. When they reached a certain age they were given a test and allowed to pick their own group to live among. That may be a big part of the reason I did not care for this book. I hate when people are sectioned off. Anyway, that's as much as I can review, since I didn't make it very far into the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment