Friday, January 16, 2015

Casual Friday: A whole new world of writing

I know I intended the casual Friday to be a break from talking about writing, a place to share something about myself that has nothing to do with writing, but I haven't really been blogging and I have something I'd like to share. Although I am still working on getting my first self-published novel out there, I have decided to take on a second project. It has always been one of my dreams to create a comic book, and now my boyfriend (who is an artist) and I have decided to work on one together. I know it's a big risk, and it's kind of scary to work on something like this with him, but I'm excited. We have already talked about it and I think it will be easy for us to work together. It'll be cool to see what we can build together, something that belongs to both of us equally. The comic will probably be self published, and we would like to have it available in both book form and digital. We've just started working on this project, but hopefully we will work well together and be able to piece something together soon.

Check Out My Boyfriend's Art

No comments:

Post a Comment