Thursday, March 28, 2019

Fiverr Warning

I, along with a lot of other indie authors, use fiverr. Well, at least I used to. I attempted to order a project not to long ago. The gig that I ordered costed $5 dollars, but the person who was doing the gig sent me messages demanding more money. I told them no, that I paid for the gig already and they decided to cancel. I wanted a refund (instead of keeping the money in my fiverr account). They didn't give me one, so I decided to make a claim. I soon got a warning from fiverr telling me that I had broken their rules. Something like this may not bother a lot of people, but I think you should be able to get your money back if your order doesn't work out. I also think that you shouldn't be punished for reaching out your method of payment and reporting when something doesn't go right.

No comments:

Post a Comment