Tuesday, February 5, 2019

My writing goals for 2019

2018 has been over for more than a month, and I haven't written anything about my goals. Every year I make goals for myself, such as to lose weight or to study more, but this year I decided to take everything a step forward. This year I made personal goals and writing goals. My personal goals are the boring type. I want to better myself in every way possible. I also made a goal to blog more often and post youtube videos more often. My biggest goals are my writing goals. I plan to have two books published this year. Books that I am already working on. 
The Fortune Teller's Gift will likely be my first release. 
I also plan to market more. I haven't really marketed a book before, and part of me wonders if I can even do it. Sure, I've collected a list of writing hashtags, but that's not all it takes. I have to socialize with people online and in person. I have to build relationships, which I've actually been wanting to do anyway. The only problem is...I'm busy. I work, I write, and I go to college. I don't really have the time for much marketing, which worries me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment