Monday, December 17, 2018

Too stressed to edit?

It feels like it's been a lifetime since I sat down and wrote a blog post, but I have a good reason. I've been stressed lately. 2018 has been a rough year for me, and I'm hoping that 2019 will be better. Usually writing helps me with stress, but I haven't had any luck with that lately. I know that I don't have writer's block, in fact, I have tons of ideas for new books which I've been writing down in a notebook. I think it's more like I'm too exhausted to write. I've been trying to force myself to edit, even if it's only a few sentences a day. I also set my twitter to private temporarily. I know that I don't have anything bad, or at least really bad on my twitter, but I still want to clean it up. I have posts on there that are unnecessary, some of which are little things like asking amazon where my item that I ordered is. I just thought it was time to clean it up a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment