Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Reads

It's one of my favorite times of year again. Scary movies are on nearly every channel and costumes and creepy decorations are in stores. Halloween is Friday. Although this holiday gets a lot of love from the cable stations, it doesn't really get a lot of love in the bookstores, so I decided to make a post featuring a few of my favorite Halloween reads.

I don't read a lot of Stephen King, but I do love Carrie. It was the first Stephan King book that I ever picked up, and it's also the best one that I've read. I've already posted a review on Carrie, so I'll spare everyone the gory details. The review can be found with my weekend reviews.

Blood red is a great vampire novel, but it's a little hard to find. I was able to find it on amazon, but not on regular book sites. Blood red is basically the story of a town where strange things happen after a strange man moves there.

One of my favorite comic series, 30 days of night, is the perfect Halloween read for someone who loves comics.

Finally, there's the Hannibal series. If you're a fan of the tv series I highly recommend you check out the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment