Friday, October 31, 2014

Casual Friday: Happy Halloween

Today is one of my favorite holidays, Halloween! I'm either going to spend the day watching horror movies, or go to a "haunted house". I decided that today would be the perfect day to post about some of my favorite Halloween movies.


The original Nightmare on Elm Street series is one of my favorites. I didn't really care for the remake. It just doesn't feel the same without Robert England as Freddy.

I think this was one of the first horror movies that I ever watched. I love all the movies in the series, other than the newest one.

No Halloween would be complete without zombies. I love both the remake and the original.

This is also a fun movie to watch on mother's day. Fun fact: When I caught a Cubone while playing Pokemon I named him Norman Bates.

I love watching this on both Halloween and Christmas.


Honorable Mention:

The Halloween movies, because you just can't have Halloween without Micheal Myers.

No comments:

Post a Comment