Monday, April 7, 2014

Reviewing my lunch

I know this is a little weird, but I feel the need to review a sandwich I had for lunch on Saturday. I went to a local grocery store on Friday and picked up an egg salad sandwich (along with a regular salad for my dinner Friday). I decided to bring it along to work with me. By the time lunch rolled around I was really hungry, but after taking one bite into that sandwich, I was no longer hungry. It wasn't the egg salad itself that was so gross, and the lettuce was probably the best thing about this sandwich, it was the bread. When I bought the sandwich I thought the bread was wheat, but when I opened the package I found that it was a strange bread that had seeds all over it. It was the most disgusting bread I had ever eaten. The bread left seeds in the egg salad, so I couldn't even pull the messy sandwich apart and attempt to eat it. I ended up throwing the sandwich away after a second bite. It's something I hate to do. I hate wasting food, but that sandwich was so nasty it gave me a stomach ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment