Friday, April 25, 2014

My 'playlist'

A lot of authors post the play lists that they listened to while writing a book. I used to listen to music when writing, but for some reason I stopped. That doesn't mean that I write in silence, it just means I write to something different. I leave the tv on when I write. It's usually old episodes of the tv show face off, the show from syfy where they create monsters using movie make up. I would love to be able to do that, and the people on the show are extremely talented. I pick this show because it's a rerun. I'm not going to be interested in doing more than glancing at the tv from time to time. I don't have the longest of attention spans, in fact, that's why I stopped listening to music. Sometimes I can leave the tv on syfy original movies, since they don't usually interest me, but most of the time I'm writing to face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment