Thursday, November 3, 2016

My lack of Halloween

I usually post things for Halloween, like my favorite horror books or my favorite horror movies, or I at least try to post something scary. This year I didn't. I didn't post on youtube or stream to twitch. I didn't tell anyone happy halloween on facebook and I didn't take pictures with the cute pictures on snapchat. I barely even watched any horror movies. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I remember when I was a kid how I used to watch Goosebumps during the holiday season and sometimes even watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special. This year, I didn't feel the way I usually do about holidays. I guess it's because I had such a rotten holiday season last year. I let one person completely ruin everything for me because at the time, I loved him. I can't help but wish that I hadn't gone through that, but it has influenced my writing. I am currently editing a character that I would have never been able to before. I wasn't able to understand what she could have been going through, but now I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment