Sunday, January 14, 2018

Building an online presence

Recently I've been guilty of posting short blogs that end without any real conclusion, and I need to stop doing that. I need to treat my blog as if it is an extension of my writing. I've just been so busy working on the Fortune Teller's Gift lately. I've been focusing most of my energy on the book and not getting to know readers and that bothers me. I feel like I don't have the online presence that I want to. I feel almost like I don't know how to build an online presence, because I want to connect with readers and I'm mostly connecting with other writers. I know that most writers are also people who love to read, but I would love to connect with book bloggers or vloggers. I'm going to try reaching out to them myself, but I don't know how that's going to work. Honestly, I don't know much about marketing, other than it's a good idea to carry business cards. Marketing is something I plan to focus on in the coming months. Please let me know if there's anything that worked for you when building a presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment