Friday, December 8, 2017

Relaunching my youtube channel.

Awhile back I would upload gaming videos on my old youtube channel, the content wasn't the best but I was planning to go back and actually work on the channel. I didn't have a mic at the time, but I planned to get one and have content that was actually decent. I was planning to do a colab with another youtuber, however, we had a fight and ended up unfollowing each other and he flagged my channel. My channel got banned, but I somehow got part of it back. I can watch movies and upload through twitch, but I can't make content the way that I want to. I've reached out to youtube, but have been ignored, so I decided to make a new channel where I will upload the new content that I work on. You can find the new channel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment